|Instagram Username||Click Here To Follow|
|Snapchat Username||Not Known|
Actress Rashmi Agdekar, who had shared screen space with Ayushmann Khurrana in Andhadhun says the biggest challenge in her career is not “really trying to fit” in.
“Authentic is what I aspire to be, I think the biggest challenge for me is not really trying to fit in.” Rashmi told IANS.
Talking about how things changed after Andhadhun, she said, “Fortunately, after Andhadhun, interesting roles and scripts are coming my way. But I haven’t signed anything yet. I cannot wait to discover more of me as an actor.”
Rashmi Agdekar also says she loves thrillers ”but would like to be part of any and every genre that offers a good script and an important part for me”.
Starring Ayushmann Khurrana, Tabu, Radhika Apte, Andhadhun was released on October 5, 2018.
Some Known Facts About Rashmi Agdekar
- Does Rashmi Agdekar smoke?: No
- Does Rashmi Agdekar drink alcohol?: She Ocasionly Drinks
- Rashmi started her acting career in 2017 by playing the lead role of ”Chandni” in the web series ‘Dev DD.’
- She also played the lead role in the TV mini-series, ImMATURE.
- She has been featured in several TV commercial advertisements for popular brands like ‘Suzuki’, ‘Goibibo’, ‘Cadbury dairy milk’, etc
- Rashmi is an avid cat lover.