Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moose Wala
- Does Sidhu Moose Wala smoke?: No
- Does Sidhu Moose Wala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sidhu Moose Wala’s name is inspired from his village’s name ‘Mossa’ in Mansa, Punjab.
- He never inspired to become a singer nor a lyricist.
- In 2015, during his college days, a popular writer called him to his village and told him that he will be giving him a song. Sidhu traveled to writer’s village on his bike but on the way heavy rainfall started, somehow he reached. Later on, a writer refused to meet him. This incident hurt him a lot and Sidhu Moose Wala decided that day to write his own songs.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he also worked on his writing.
- He assumes ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather who introduced him in the Punjabi music industry and helped him in establishing Sidhu in Canada.
- In 2016, his debut song (as a lyricist) ‘License’ by Ninja became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he also sang many superhit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc. but one of his popular songs ‘So High’ became a worldwide hit.
- His around 8 songs have been leaked before they are being officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is the good friend of Parmish Verma, Ninja and Deep Jandu.
Some People Say That He and Karan Aujla Are Enimies