Rishabh Pant was born in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India to Rajendra Pant and Saroj Pant. In his fourth standard, he started playing on matting tracks with teenagers. Pant started his career by coaching under Tarak Sinha at the Sonnet cricket academy. His coach Sinha suggested Pant to switch to Rajasthan to play U-13 and U-15 cricket but to no avail. Pant was told by his mentor to overhaul his entire batting technique which based on Hand-eye co-ordination to become a better batsman.His turning point came when he was playing U-19 cricket for Delhi against Assam. Pant had top-scored with 35 but was severely reprimanded by the coach for giving his wicket away at a hat-trick. He then hit 150 in the second innings which was the most important knock in his career.
|Real Name||Rishabh Rajendra Pant|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-keeper)|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70m
in feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in kilograms- 62 kg|
in pounds- 137 lbs
|Body info||– Chest: 38 Inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Debut||Test debut vs England at Trent Bridge, Aug 18, 2018|
Last Test vs Australia at Sydney Cricket Ground, Jan 03, 2019
ODI debut vs Windies at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Oct 21, 2018
Last ODI vs Australia at Feroz Shah Kotla, Mar 13, 2019
T20 debut vs England at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Feb 01, 2017
Last T20 vs Australia at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Feb 27, 2019
IPL debut vs Gujarat Lions at Feroz Shah Kotla, Apr 27, 2016
Last IPL vs Mumbai Indians at Feroz Shah Kotla, May 20, 2018
|Jersey Number||#77 (India)|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan|
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Team(S)||Delhi, India U19, Delhi Capitals, India, India A, North Zone, India Blue, India Red, Indian Board Presidents XI|
|Career Turning Point||Performance in the 2016 U19 World Cup.|
|Date of Birth||4 October 1997|
|Birth Place||Haridwar,Uttarakhand India|
|Hometown||Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||The Indian Public School, Dehradun|
|College||Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Family Info||Father– Late Rajendra Pant|
Mother– Saroj Pant
Sister– Sakshi Pant
|Cricketer(s)||Batsman: Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Sachin Tendulkar, Suresh Raina |
Bowler: Harbhajan Singh
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Isha Negi(CEO at Fabx Engineering)|
|Social Media Profiles Of Rishab Pant|
|Facebook Page 1,295,971 people liked||Click Here To Follow|
|Instagram Page 1.6m followers||Click Here To Follow|
|Twitter Profile 309k Followers||Click Here To Follow|
Some Secrets of Rishabh Pant
- Does Rishabh Pant smoke?: No
- Does Rishabh Pant drink alcohol?: No
- In 2016, Delhi Daredevils bought him for 1.9 Crore (INR) from a base price of 10 lakhs (INR).
- He holds the record for the fastest fifty in the U19 World Cup history (18 balls).
- Once He Was thrown out of an Cricket Academy.
- He is the ‘Emerging Player of the Season’ in IPL 11 In 2018,for Delhi Daredevils he was the 2nd highest run-scorer in the tournament with 684 runs, hit the most number of 6s (37) and 4s (68).
Records By Rishab Pant
• In the 2016 Under-19 World Cup in Bangladesh, he was India’s 2nd highest run-scorer with 267 runs.
• In the 2016 Under-19 World Cup, he scored the fastest half-century (18 balls).
• In the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy, Pant scored 308 runs against Maharashtra and became the 3rd youngest Indian and 4th overall, to hit a triple century in first-class cricket.
• In November 2016, Pant scored the fastest century (in 48 balls) in the Ranji Trophy, against Jharkhand.
• In 2018, he became the 1st Indian and 6th overall player to take 7 catches on Test debut as a wicket-keeper.
• In 2018, he became the 1st Indian and 12th overall player to hit a six as the first scoring shot on Test debut.
• The first ever Indian-wicketkeeper to score a century in England.